eVantageHealth’s PHR is a robust, secure and flexible platform that allows patients to securely share health information with family members or caregivers.
- Print children’s immunization history for school, sports or summer camps.
- Help elderly parent manage medication lists and set appointment reminders.
- Access important documents or test results, anywhere from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Your health information will only be shared with family members or caregivers who you give access to, here’s how to share your records:
- Login to your eVantageHealth account.
- Go to your Account Profile setting and click Share under the Authorized Records section.
- Enter the email address of the loved one you’d like to share your records with.
- Select the Sharing Level* and send the invitation.
- Your loved one will receive an email invitation to view your health information using their secure username and password for eVantageHealth.
For Parents that would like access to their children’s health information:
If your child is under the age of 13 please call us and we can assist you with an invitation for their account. Our policy does not allow on line access for children between the ages of 13 and 17. Should you need to have access to your child’s health information and they are ages 13-17, please contact their provider directly or the Medical Records department at St. Luke’s University Health Network by calling 484-526-4719.
Don’t have an account, don’t worry! Please see our Getting Started page to learn about how to get an invitation for your own account.
**If you have more than one child, you will need to have an email invitation sent to you for each child.